LoC stands for Law of conservation. The most fundamental law governing Universe, as explained in one of my previous blogs.
This thought of mine is continuity of that blog. Having established the governing law, I wonder how is it implemented. And the answer is “CHANGE”. Change, the only constant in Universe. They draw back the sine curve as shown is figure above. If you are at peak of curve, so as per law conservation, you have to go its Nadir point at some point. And the way you go is by Change. Change happen, change in your position.
So change is the medium by which the governing law gets implemented. So change is inevitable, it is must & so it is the only constant.
– Stars are born and then there are changes in star that happen over billions of years, resulting in its death.
– We are born, we change to become young, then change to become adult & finally old followed by death.
And then similarly there are trillions of examples, infact everything in n around undergo change, because it has to follow the fundamental law: Law of conservation. Now in life, change is often seen as “something disturbing”, something often not welcomed and this result in “resistance of change” which in turn result in lot of conflicts. Few examples:
– Change brought by globalization is now feared. Countries which are bearing its fruit (of course that will be for just sometime) welcome this, while countries at its receiving end have started resisting it (Greece, Spain etc.). But whatever the policy government bring upon as a resistance to this change, they will end up in losing side, because they will be fighting against that is inevitable.
– Many countries/societies fear & resist over the change brought by introduction of new culture. Examples like banning of Burqa in France n few other European countries, violence over western education in Islam dominated societies, immigration issue in Germany, USA etc. and the daily Newspaper are full of these examples. But again resisting these change is fighting impossible. Change has to happen.
– Grey generation fear the change coming up in younger generation. They worry about so called “cultural deterrence” & terms like “Generation Gap” has surfaced as a result of resistance to this change. But then again it is inevitable. So called Cultural values, ethics, practices, customs etc. has always been fluid & taken their own course against time. Path ofcourse decided as per the supreme law: Law of Conservation.
– In work, senior engineer’s probability of rejection of a new idea proposed by a Junior (younger) Engineer is always high. Reason resistance to change. But then have you ever seen a design static over years. No, because however big is the resistance, change is in-evitable.
– All paths are being explored to avoid man made global warming/climate change. I myself still think of ways to do it. But then when I think of the supreme law (law of conservation) & change as its medium of implementation, I feel defeated. Because as per Law of conservation, Earth has to go through cycle of evolution & destruction. Previously destruction happened via medium of Earthquake, Volcanoes, Ice ages etc. and so may be this time destruction will be through man made pollution, resulting global warming & climate change.
So, Change is the Medium via which the eternal truth: Law of Conservation is implemented. And since Law of Conservation is inevitable, therefore change in evitable. It has to happen. There is no way out of it. One may temporarily avoid change or adopt a change that is not as per greatest law, but in long term, change has to take a path decided by law conservation. It’s just we donot see change in our lifetime, we shift this change to future generation. In religious terms, Law of Conservation is god & change is the way to pray that god.