As I see things, explore more, I am coming to one single conclusion: Everything, everything in this universe is governed by one law: “LAW OF CONSERVATION“. Let’s take examples:
1) Take proverb: “Two sides of a coin”…nothing but another way of expressing “Law of conservation”.
2) There’s birth n so there’s death & vice versa….”law of conservation of life“.
3) Human population increasing….trees & other species population decreasing…..”law of conservation of souls/life“.
4) CO2 increasing in atmosphere…decreasing other gases….”Law of conservation of gases“.
5) in 1800s, booming economy in US, Europe resulted in collapse of Indian & Chinese economy….”Law of conservation of so called Economic growth“.
6) Now, booming job markets in India, China coinciding Unemployment in US, Europe….”Law of conservation of jobs“.
7) We have rich people & poor people…”Law of conservation of wealth“. Centuries ago Europe grew on Asian economies, nor vice versa is happening. It is an example of Law of conservation of wealth at a given moment & also law of conservation of wealth over centuries. So again down the line (after many many centuries) again Europe may feed on Asian economy.
8) Increasing consumerism resulting in depletion of resources of Earth …”Law of conservation of resources”
9) We have happy n sad moments….similarly there’s smile n tears….”Law of conservation of emotions”
10) If we are happy all the life, some one is sad all the life…..again “Law of conservation of emotions”
11) There are monks & criminals …. “law of conservation of personalities”
12) Somebody is powerful & some powerless…”Law of conservation of power“.
13) Stars are created ..stars are destroyed…”law of conservation of stars“.
14) There’s summer n there’s winter…..”law of conservation of heat”
15) There’s rain …n there’s drought….”law of conservation of precipitation“.
16) There’s day n there’s night …..”law of conservation of light“.
17) I know about today’s science, but do not know the ancient science (which my father knows)….”Law of conservation of knowledge“. This is often given name of “Generation Gap“. Another extension to same, I know something about engineering, but not subjects like home science, arts, finance etc. Further extension, I know more on chemical engineering, compared to others branches. So it’s all about “Law of conservation of knowledge“. When we take a deep dive on one subject, we got to miss knowledge about others.
18) We now earn money, lot of money, but have to stay away from family. It’s about “Law of conservation of mode of happiness“. Some are happy with lot of money & some with sufficient money & time with family.
19) Our mirror images are opposite. Again “Law of conservation”. Our body has two eyes, two hands, two legs so on…but all on either side of a symmetric live. Single mouth-but right in middle. Nothing but “Law of conservation of body mass“.
So, when one gains, someone else has to loose. With victory of one is associated defeat of someone. Law of conservation is the soul reason why each & every system tends to come to its equilibrium. We all know of law of conservation of mass & energy. Someone may argue that at speed of sound law of mass doesn’t hold good, but then the phenomenon that take place is law of conservation of Mass + Energy.
So, “Law of conservation” governs everything. Everything means everything. I can keep giving examples, infact everything happening in n around in an example. It’s just; many things happen over big period of time (exceeding our life span) that we are not able to realize it. It many, miles-miles away, that we fail to see it. Often because of our Short sightedness, we fail to realize it. I feel it’s the one & only fundamental law governing Universe, including our lives.